Department of Rehabilitation (DOR) Seminar
Tuesday, June 20th from 9:30am – 11:00am
Guest speaker Danielle Hackworth from DOR
- What is DOR and it’s Mission
- Who does DOR assist
- What does DOR assist with
- Efficiency and Effectiveness of DOR
- How to overcome barriers to employment
- How to fill the gap in work history
- How to answer tough questions about previous employment
- How to apply for DOR
For more information please contact Tasha Van Dunk at 530-245-1550.
To register for this event, please sign up under our Job Seeker Workshop page.