Website Southern Trinity Health Services
Trinity Dental Center is seeking to fill a janitorial position.
- EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
- Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
- Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment, in order to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
- Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Remove snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas, using snowplows, snow blowers, and snow shovels, and spread snow melting chemicals.
- Requisition supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Spray insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), when appropriate, is required. Tasks routinely involve a potential for mucous membrane or skill contact exposure to blood, fluids or tissue.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Essential Physical Requirements: Must be in good physical condition, frequently lift and or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, using proper lifting techniques. Moderate to frequent: pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching/squatting, crawling, reaching, standing, holding, walking and restraining.
Worksite City: Weaverville
Wages / Salary: hourly / daily rate
Number of hours/week: 3 nights a week
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-21
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: