Website Southern Trinity Health Services, Inc DBA Trinity Dental Center
Dental Assistant / Registered Dental Assistant opening NOW in our Weaverville, California location. Trinity Dental Center is looking for a Dental Assistant that is friendly and enjoys dental assisting, training available.
- Ensure patients confidentiality by adhering to HIPAA policies.
- Able to take digital xrays
- Positive attitude
- Organized and self-starter
- Assists dentist with extractions, crown preparations, endo, and periodontal
- Must be able to make a great first impression-professional appearance and demeanor
- Detail oriented, enjoy working in an ever changing environment, and able to multi task
- Follows directions, being a Team Player is a must!!!
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Perform any other duties requested by management to ensure patient satisfaction
THE ORGANIZATION PROVIDES EXCELLENT BENEFITS, IF INTERESTED PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR COVER LETTER AND RESUME TO HR@STHSCLINIC.ORG
Worksite City: Weaverville
Wages / Salary: Hourly
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-09-11
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply In Person: 100 Horseshoe Lane, Weaverville, CA 96093