Website Siskiyou Forest Products
• Sets up moulder for run of specific sizes.
• Sets up joint heads and removes heads.
• Clears machine from lumber/wood debris obstructions.
• Reads and understands work order directions.
• Ensures product size is correct and on pattern using measuring devices such as tape measure, gauge, or calipers.
• Instructs crew on each specific run on quality and stacking requirements.
• Ensures product is consistent with company quality standards.
• Maintains good housekeeping around machine center.
Worksite City: Anderson, CA
Wages / Salary: $16.00 - $18.73 per hour
Number of hours/week: 40 plus
Contract Status: Temporary to Permanent
If Temp, What is the duration: 90 days
Job closes on: 2019-06-27
Experience in field: 1 year
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person: 6275 State Hwy 273, Anderson, CA
Apply to Fax: 530-938-1455[dkpdf-button]