ShingleTown Medical Center
- Facilitates patient access to healthcare services by identifying cultural barriers to care and promoting understanding between the patient and provider(s) staff.
- Monitors patient lobby areas and assures patients have access to education and services as needed on an individual basis.
- Ensures patient registration and orientation to the medical center is complete and the patient is comfortable with their health care setting.
- Assures privacy and confidentiality for each patient, as required under HIPAA.
- Supports the operations of the Shingletown Emergency Food and Outreach Center which includes: inventory, quality control and monthly statistics.
- Develops effective patient relationships with the “3 C’s”: Caring, Communication and Competence.
Job Title: Patient Navigator
Number of openings: 1
Worksite City: Shingletown
Wages / Salary: $16/hr
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2018-03-25
Experience in field: 1 year
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent