ShingleTown Medical Center
- Provides support services to the providers in order to facilitate patient diagnosis, care, management and treatment.
- Assures privacy and confidentiality for each patient, as required under HIPAA.
- Facilitates patient movement, keeping provider on schedule.
- Provides quality care and treats patients and others with respect, courtesy and compassion.
• Standing/Walking: Up to 75% of the workday is spent standing/walking throughout area on tile floors.
• Sitting: 20% of the workday may be spent sitting at the desk or workstation.
• Lifting: Up to 25% of the workday might be spent lifting up to 35lb.
• Carrying: Up to 25% of the workday might be spent carrying supplies necessary to perform job.
• Stretching/Reaching: Up to 10% of the workday may be spent reaching or stretching.
• Twisting: Up to 5% of the workday may be spent at the waist to retrieve general office supplies and answer telephones.
• Hearing: Average ability is required to answer the telephone, respond to questions and provide information.
• Seeing: Average ability is required to read and follow instructions, to operate office machines. All staff that perform lab tests requiring color discernment are required to pass a color blindness test.
• Talking: Good communication skills are required to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external personnel in accomplishing daily duties.
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Number of openings: 1
Worksite City: Shingletown
Wages / Salary: $14.50/hr
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2018-03-27
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 35
Education Level: Medical Assisting program