ShingleTown Medical Center
- Exhibit excellent working relations with patients, visitors and staff, effectively communicating available services and process for receiving those services.
- Work closely with medical providers to help ensure that patients have comprehensive and coordinated care.
- Promote, maintain and improve the health of patients and their families.
- Act as a patient advocate and liaison between the patient/family and community service agencies.
- Assures privacy and confidentiality for each patient, as required under HIPAA.
- Provide relevant health education for patients, as needed.
- Community outreach, such as home visits and health screenings may be required.
- Develops effective patient relationships with the “3 C’s”: Caring, Communication and Competence.
This is a new position. The applicant chosen for the position must have the flexibility to grow with the evolving duties of the position.
Job Title: Case Manager
Number of openings: 1
Worksite City: Shingletown
Wages / Salary: $19/ hr
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2018-03-26
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Education Level: Associates Degree