Servexo is seeking a talented individual committed to excellence, honesty, and integrity to join our team. As a Security Guard, you will protect facilities, personnel, and equipment. If you are looking for a career in security, Servexo is where you want to be!
Location: Redding, CA
Job Type: Part Time
Pay Rate: $12.00/hr
JOB DESCRIPTION: The responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Entrance Control Post. Operate and enforce a system of personnel identification. Perform package inspection when directed to do so.
• Roving Patrol Posts. Conduct patrols in accordance with established routes and schedules.
• Traffic Control. Direct traffic (vehicle and pedestrian), control parking, issue courtesy violation notices, etc., as prescribed.
• Security and Fire Systems. Monitor and operate building fire alarm and intrusion detection systems and other protection devices or building equipment.
• Building Rules and Regulations. Observe building occupants and visitors for compliance with posted rules and regulations.
• Lost and Found. Receive, receipt for; and store found articles pending disposition.
• Law and Order. Maintain Law and order within the areas of assignment.
• Unauthorized Access. Discover and detain persons attempting to gain unauthorized access to the property.
• Hazardous Conditions. Report daily in accordance with procedures in the Officer’s Duty Book potentially hazardous conditions and items in need of repair, including inoperative lights, leaky faucets, toilet stoppages, broken or slippery floor surfaces, etc. Notify responsible parties for correction as soon as possible and take action to prevent injury of patients or staff if applicable. (Use safety cones to block area and direct activity around the hazard, etc.).
• Flying the United States Flag. Fly the United States flag (and other flags as authorized) as directed.
• Injury or Illness. Obtain professional assistance in accordance with procedures in the event of injury or illness to Government employees, veterans, or others while in the building or on the grounds. Render First Aid and/or CPR in emergency situations and assist medical and Law enforcement personnel as appropriate.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: You must possess ALL the following:
• Must possess a valid Security License
• Must have a Driver’s License and reliable transportation
• Must be a U.S. citizen or authorized to legally work in the United States
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a H.S. Diploma/GED
• Minimum two (2) years’ experience in physical security or service in the U.S. Armed Services
• Must be able to pass a 5 dot panel drug test
• Must be able to pass a “Federal” background check
• Must be able to maintain a required Security Licensed during employment
• Must meet client suitability
• Must have CPR certification
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: You must have the physical ability to perform the job
• Occasionally bend/ twist at waist/knees/neck to perform various duties.
• Standing, walking, sitting, stooping, kneeling (running when necessary)
• The ability to work in extreme weather like rain, snow, and extreme heat or cold
• The ability to see and respond to dangerous situations
• Must possess good vision, depth perception, distinguish basic colors
• Good Hearing
• Physical exam, if armed or required by client contract
SERVEXO is committed to a drug-free workplace. As such, the Company conducts pre-employment, reasonable cause, random and contract-mandated testing in accordance with federal and state law.
Worksite City: Redding, CA
Wages / Salary: 12.00 per hour
Number of hours/week: 24-30
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-08-22
Experience in field: At least 2 years of Experience
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: CPR certification
Education Level: High School Graduate/GED
Ways to apply
Apply on our company's website: https://nowhiring.com/servexousa/job-details/523978990