Rocha's Auto Service
Rocha’s Auto Service is a family owned Auto Repair Shop. Our shop needs a RELIABLE Automotive Technician to join our team. We operate a highly favored automotive shop in Redding, and we require excellence of our devoted staff. It is preferred that the candidate is ASE certified, but not required. We encounter a wide variety of vehicles throughout the day, and would need someone with suitable experience to be considered for this position. There are many benefits offered, such as competitive base pay, uniforms, and paid holidays. This is a great career opportunity with a lot of room for growth.
Automotive technicians are responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of automotive equipment. Duties include performing emissions inspections, diagnostic testing of vehicles, and replacement of worn components. The auto mechanic can work on brakes, engines, steering, and electrical systems. An understanding of engines is essential, and prior automotive experience can be beneficial. A certification from a trade or technical school in Automotive or Engineering is desirable for this position.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, including oil changes, tire rotations, transmission flushes, air conditioner re-charges, front-end alignments, battery installations and headlight/taillight installations
- Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
- Conduct extensive diagnostic procedures to determine the sources of customers’ problems and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Inspect vehicles according to the state’s requirements for emissions and safety
- Conduct necessary repairs and take vehicles for test drives to verify soundness
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
- Clean and maintain the work environment to ensure equipment longevity and workplace safety
We offer medical, dental, vision, gym membership, and paid time off!
Pay depends on experience, but many bonuses are available.
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: DOE
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-10-21
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: ASE certified preferred, but not required
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: 2506 Hartnell Ave. Redding, CA 96002