Visions ADC, Inc.
1. Instructs clients and facilitates participation in classroom activities and outings.
2. Assists clients in dressing, grooming, bathing and other personal hygiene
3. Assistance with taking medication (Only if Certified)
4. Assists with the central storing or distribution of medications
5. Assists with the arrangement of emergency medical or dental care
6. Maintains the day program rules for the protection of the clients
7. Ensures client schedules are followed and activities are completed.
8. Assists in monitoring of food intake and special diets
9. Provides Basic services to the clients
10. Collects and records data.
11. Assists in set up and clean up of the program.
12. Daily housekeeping and sanitation
13. Develops, under the direction of the Program Director, daily event schedules, curriculum plans, activity plans, and implements them
Visions, Inc. has immediate openings for part-time individual working with the developmentally disabled in a day program setting on Monday-Friday, days. No behavioral clients. Plenty of staff assistance at program and on outings. The candidate should be compassionate, OK with doing some personal care, is a team player, and loves helping others. The program involves a classroom setting as well as large group activities. We will need your assistance with doing crafts, art projects, outings, cleaning up, and other duties from time to time.
Please note that helping clients with their personal hygiene is a number one requirement for this position. So if you have or had experience in this field please come join our team.
Paid training, 401K, and competitive wages.
Must pass a drug screening, fingerprint clearance, and a physical.
Please fax your resume to (530) 768-1392 Attn. April
Office hours are Mon-Fri 9 am – 3 pm
Job Title: Program Instructor
Number of openings: 2
Wages / Salary: 11.50
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Benefits: Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 25
Job Hours: 9am-2pm
Contract Status: Regular
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 50
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person: 2970 Innsbruck Dr. Ste. A
Apply to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply to Fax: 5307681392