Weaverville Parent Nursing School
- A Child Development Site Supervisor Permit issued by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing.
- A minimum of 12 ECE units 15 hours of Health and Safety training.
- 6 months of work in a child care education program.
- Clear criminal record.
- Up to date on all required vaccinations Certified or willing to become CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Basic computer skills Ability to read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to effectively guide participating parents in a cooperative classroom setting.
WPNS is currently looking to fill the Preschool Teacher/Director position. 36 days paid leave. Potential to be full time with additional income if teacher chooses to offer before and/or after care. This is a physically demanding job involving lifting up to 40 lbs.
Number of openings: 1
Worksite City: Weaverville
Wages / Salary: $27,200 per year
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Contract Status: Regular
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 40 lbs
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org