Website Precision Private Security
Precision Private Security is a fast growing company seeking qualified candidates for Armed and Unarmed Security position in the Yuba-Sutter, Sacramento, Roseville, and Chico area. We have multiple positions open that need to be filled IMMEDIATELY ASAP!
- Current California Guard Card (through BSIS)
- Valid Drivers License/ clean driving record
- Legal right to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
- No Felony convictions, or disqualifying Misdemeanor convictions, Able to pass a drug-screen test
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, or on-call positions., Able to communicate effectively- written and spoken
Along with the minimum qualifications we are looking for candidates who possess any of the following, but they are not required.
- Current California Exposed Firearm Permit (through BSIS)
- Baton Permit
- OC/Pepper Spray Certification/ Taser Certification
- CPR Certification
- Bilingual a plus
If potential candidates do not have the additional certifications, Precision Private Security has programs available to help acquire the training needed for each certification.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clientele and their facility staff members or benefactors.
- Respond quickly and effectively to emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Escort persons and assist facility personnel.
- Provide a visible deterrent to crime, prohibited activities, or suspicious activities in public and non-public which may include but is not limited to areas such as the main building, outlying buildings, grounds, parking areas, stairways, tunnels, mechanical areas, or populated areas. Be alert for activities, which could result in injury to a person, damage or loss of property.
- Comprehend and fulfill written or verbal instructions, Write accurate, clear, and legible reports
- Enforce and abide by all regulations and guidelines mandated by the client and Precision Private Security.
- Perform other duties at the direction of or in the absence of the Security leader or Facility Security Representative
Please call the office to apply for this position at 530-777-3392 or email your resume to email@example.com
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-14
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: Guard Card, other certifications a benefit, CPR Certification
Education Level: High School Diploma or GED/Equivalent
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person: Please call (530) 777-3392