Come and enjoy working for a fast-paced and thriving utility helicopter company dedicated to its employees and customers. Located in Red Bluff, CA, we are searching for dedicated, qualified candidates to fill the positions of Full-time Ground Support Driver and Seasonal Ground Support Driver. These positions are part of our ground support team that facilitates fuel and rigging support for different types of helicopter operations for forestry, construction, and utility industries. Apply today!
Applications can be found on our website at http://www.pjhelicopters.com/careers/
If you meet the qualifications below, please send in a completed application and resume.
*CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT A COMPLETED APPLICATION*
- Class A preferred OR Class C CDL with Tank/Hazmat endorsements and clean DMV record.
- Be comfortable driving tank vehicles in various conditions including, but not limited to: city/heavy traffic, mountain roads, snow, rugged off-road terrain, etc.
- Have physical ability to get up and down repetitively while working under helicopters daily.
- Able to regularly lift up to 75 lbs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work well with many different personalities and customers.
- Be a self-starter and able to follow directions and have a can-do attitude.
- Have a strong sense of direction and the ability to learn GPS navigation.
- Basic knowledge of how to navigate and utilize mobile technology.
- Must be able to endure long hours and extended periods away from home.
- Must be willing to work overtime and be able to pass DOT drug test.
- Any of the following may qualify an individual for a higher-level role with higher pay:
- Possession of a Class A CDL with required endorsements
- Experience operating Class 8 vehicles with tanks
- Ability to train others to drive all our types of vehicles
- Shop experience and mechanical ability
- Welding and fabrication experience
- Compensation: DOE
Worksite City: Red Bluff
Wages / Salary: 17.00 - 22.00
Benefits: Health, Dental, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40+
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-08-07
Experience in field: 1-2 years driving/hauling experience preferred
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: Class A CDL with Hazmat/Tanker
Lifting requirement: 50-75 lbs
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person: 903 Langley Way Red Bluff, CA 96080
Apply on our company's website: http://www.pjhelicopters.com[dkpdf-button]