Partnership HealthPlan of California
- Train the Administrative Services Assistants on all aspects of mailroom and various other tasks.
- Assist the Director of Administrative Services on various projects and presentations associated with Administrative Services including cost savings projects, space planning, and maintenance and/or purchasing related projects.
- Assist Director of Administrative Services Manager on proposals related to Administrative Services goals and projects.
- Assist HR/Facilities in clerical/administrative support when necessary.
- May be required to pick up mail from appropriate Post Office for PHC when necessary.
- Process and mail all EOP, CHDP, CAP, Healthy Kids checks, and any other checks and reports in a timely manner, without errors.
- May assist Administrative Services Assistants with stocking shelves in mailroom and toner closet and maintain inventory for these areas.
- May stock all appropriate break room supplies, beverages, and paper product orders.
- Assist in maintenance of general order of the breakrooms regarding supplies, locking up of supplies, and replacement of any supplies when needed.
- Respond to general requests from staff regarding facilities issues and light maintenance of equipment/workstations.
- Maintain current knowledge of all postal regulations and procedures which affect PHC’s mailing process.
- Place any equipment repair orders when needed and assist repairmen when needed.
- May handle and report meter readings for the company-wide equipment to lease holder for billing.
- May submit first of the month reports for postage machine and company-wide copy machines to Finance Department for billing.
- May assist in the copy and mailing of Board Packets in a timely manner or other print projects needed by other departments.
- Assist in the receiving of Purchase Orders; match packing slips to purchase orders, assemble and distribute orders to appropriate departments in a timely manner.
- Assist in or prepare Purchase Orders for the I.T. Department.
- Maintain purchase history by maintaining purchase logs and credit card logs for I.T.
- Interact with vendors, occasionally researching competitive pricing, lease arrangements etc. on mailroom equipment or special requests from other departments.
- Assist PHC’s Purchasing Specialist in I.T. product purchases and vendor identification.
- Ensure all assigned mail-related work is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- May assist in the processing and distribution of mail for all departments.
- Ensure outgoing mail has accurate postage. Maintain mailroom appearance.
- Operate and monitor postage meter, check burster/signer, copy machine, fax decollator, letter opener, and folding machine.
- May be required to train other staff on any and all copy and mailroom equipment.
- Assist with completing requests for large volume copy projects; assist with preparing packets for distribution.
- May assist with maintenance of HR Intranet and its components.
- Place equipment repair orders; maintain a log for all facility requests relating to copy room equipment and fax machines.
- Prepare excel spreadsheets when needed for special projects.
- Assist Facilities with various projects as needed or directed by Director of Administrative Services.
- Maintain confidentiality and privacy of all employee and payroll information.
Job Title: Administrative Services Supervisor
Number of openings: 1
Wages / Salary: DOE
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Number of hours/week: 40
Job Hours: 8am
Contract Status: Regular
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://partnershiphp-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=420&company_id=17210&version=1&jobBoardId=3338 →
Other Ways to apply
Apply on our company’s website: https://partnershiphp-openhire.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.dspjob&jobid=420&company_id=17210&version=1&jobBoardId=3338