Website TownePlace Suites
Responsible for thoroughly cleaning suites, replenishing guest amenities, linens, and other
articles in suites in accordance with extended stay standards, cleaning and stocking Suite
Attendant carts and linen/supply rooms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
- Rotate linen changing in accordance with extended stay schedule.
- Thoroughly clean assigned rooms, i.e., sweep, mop, vacuum, dust, clean commode, clean mirrors and windows, change linens, make beds, clean iron caddy and empty water from iron.
- Perform other general cleaning, i.e., vanity areas, coffee makers, etc.
- Maintain kitchen suite in accordance with extended stay standards.
- Check shower curtain for mildew, scum, and clean accordingly.
- Properly replace linen and guest amenities as needed.
- Clean and stock Suite Attendant carts and maintain in a presentable manner.
- Check for missing and/or damaged furniture, equipment, etc. and report it to the Head Housekeeper. Fill out and turn in work order to Head Housekeeper.
- Properly label lost and found articles and turn them in.
- Report maintenance problems in guest rooms immediately.
- Responsible for proper administration of key control for issued keys or keys left by guests in the suite.
- Maintain security for guests and property by keeping room doors locked at all times.
- Work in laundry area as necessary.
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
- Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required.
Number of openings: 2
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: $12.00 Starting
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Number of hours/week: Vary
Job Hours: 1 Housekeeper from 8:30am to 2pm & 1 Housekeeper from 2pm to 8pm
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-08-07
Driver's License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Turn in employment application to: Towneplace Suites 2180 Larkspur Lane Redding, CA 96002[dkpdf-button]