Miller Collision Center
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for duties which increase customer satisfaction. Including greeting customers, answering phones, customer follow-up during and after the repairs, shuttling customers, coordinating rental car reservations. The CSR is also responsible for receipting in parts, filing and office cleaning. He/She will follow all government laws and regulations and Insurance Company policies. The Customer Service Representative is hourly non-exempt employee at Miller Collision Center.
1. Take full responsibility for handling all incoming phone traffic in a courteous and polite manner. Always try to answer incoming call on the first or second ring. Never leave a customer on hold for more than two minutes. Memorize and use the phone scripts provided. Responsible for taking and relaying phone messages in a prompt manner using message book.
2. Greet persons visiting the collision center immediately upon entering the office. If you are on the phone, look up and make eye contact with the person and give an indication or gesture that you’ll be just a moment. This initial greeting is extremely important.
3. With all prospective customers (phone and walk in) complete a Customer Information Form. The first question shall always be “Are you ok/was anyone hurt?” Suggest esimate appointment whenever possible but don’t turn anyone away if they don’t have an appointment. Even if the customer doesn’t have an appointment, they should be helped immediately.
4. Every Tuesday and Thursday review the vehicles in process and contact the appropriate customers with an update on the status of their vehicles. It’s important to call the customer before they call us.
5. Maintain an appropriate dress code that characterizes professionalism and trust.
6. When a customer calls inquiring about a job in process, try to answer any questions yourself or, if necessary contact an Estimator. The same applies if a customer has a problem or a complaint.
7. Contact customer’s the day prior to their appointment to confirm appointment time, alternate transportation requirements (i.e.: rental car, shuttle). Pre-pare customers paper work. (Two copies of estimate, Quality Inspection/Prduction Binder, hat numbers, appropriate insurance folder.) Take full responsibility for managing all rental reservations, making certain the customer is served in a prompt and professional manner.
8. Shuttle customers in the company vehicle. Also will transport customer vehicles to and from vendors.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Number of openings: 1
Wages / Salary: DOE
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Number of hours/week: 40
Job Hours: 8am
Contract Status: Regular
Experience in field: 3 months
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Smart Business Resource Center 1201 Placer Street Redding, CA 96001