Website Rochlitz Heavy Repair
Immediate opening for experienced gas and diesel lube technician.
- Responsible for all truck and trailer inspections, services and repairs.
- Communicate well with customers.
- Work independently without immediate supervision.
- Available to work Monday – Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance and repair experience on heavy duty trucks and trailers.
- Draining oil from crankcase and refilling crankcase with required amount and type of oil. Removing and replacing oil and air filters. Lubricating moving parts of diesel engine trucks and inspecting fluid level of steering gear, power steering reservoir, transmission, differentials and axle housings. Inspecting and treating coolant to specification. Inspecting and testing batteries. Checking air pressure of tires.
- .Understand and follow OSHA and DOT regulations.
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must provide basic hand tools
- Honest and dependable with a strong work ethic.
- Physically capable of working in, around, on top and under the equipment, including standing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, and reaching.
- Able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 70 pounds.
Worksite City: Anderson
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-07-25
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Lifting requirement: 70 pounds
Ways to apply
Apply In Person at Smart Center in Redding: The Smart Center 1201 Placer Street Redding, CA 96001[dkpdf-button]