Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Log Truck Driver
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Log Truck Driver to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA.
• 1 year commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
• Must have Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
• Drive log trucks in accordance with traffic laws
• Load and secure log loads and transport to destination
• Perform daily inspection of truck
• Learn and operate onboard computerized time and load info tracking
• Meet dispatch schedules on time
• Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted in person at:
19758 Riverside Ave.
Anderson, CA 96007
Monday through Friday 8:00-4:00pm
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Worksite City: Anderson
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-21
Experience in field: 1 year commercial driving experience or educational equivalent
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: Class A license, current medical card, and clean DMV record
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Applications will be accepted in person at: 19758 Riverside Ave. Anderson, CA 96007 Monday through Friday 8:00-4:00pm