Trinity River Lumber Company
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Understand and follow directions from supervisors as to required work area.
- Operate Loader controls to lower and tilt bucket when filled, or to dump material.
- Operate Loader, maintaining proper awareness of one’s surroundings.
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of Loader.
- Experience: 3-5 years
- Must be able to operate a Front-End Loader and Heel Boom.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and self-motivated
- Must have a valid driver’s license – Class C
- Passing randomly performed Drug Tests Required
- Must be able to lift 50-100 lbs.
Job Title: Loader Operator
Wages / Salary: DOE
Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Job Hours: Varies
Contract Status: Regular
RequirementsExperience in field: 3-5 years
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 50-100 lbs lbs.
Apply In Person at Smart Center in Weaverville790 Main St.
Weaverville, CA 96093