Website Underwood & Wetzel Law Offices,P.C.
LEGAL OFFICE ASSISTANT
Weaverville / Trinity County
Closing Date: November 30, 2017
Wage: Competitive Hourly Compensation
Up to 28 hours/week, Days are TBD
Underwood & Wetzel Law Office, P.D. is currently looking for a Legal Office Assistant.
- Assisting with the receptionist.
- Client file management.
- Light bookkeeping work.
- Miscellaneous tasks associated with small professional office operations.
- Will work under general direction of the Office’s Managing Attorney.
- Education: AA or BA preferred
- Legal office experience preferred
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel required.
- Knowledge of Quick Books Pro preferred.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
Wages / Salary: Competitive Hourly Compensation
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Benefits: Paid Holidays
Number of hours/week: Up to 28 hrs. Days TBD
Contract Status: Regular
Experience in field: Legal Office Assistant Experience Preferred OR AA/BA Degree.
Computer/Software Programs: MS Word & Excel. Quickbooks preferred.
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED; AA or BA preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to Hashley@thesmartcenter.biz
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person at Smart Center in Weaverville