Website Willow Springs
- Assist residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and mobility.
- Engage residents in meaningful conversation, socialization, and activity while providing personal care assistance.
- Respond to all resident needs and/or requests for care promptly, and provide or obtain assistance with care as necessary.
- Observe residents for changes in physical, emotional, mental, or behavioral condition and report promptly to the nurse.
- Assist in the dining room during resident meal times.
- Encourage residents to participate in scheduled activities and outings, and assist with those activities as needed.
- Provides residents with opportunities for self expression and enhanced self esteem through spontaneous individual or small group interaction and activity.
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: $12.50 - $12.75 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 32-40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-09-17
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Lifting requirement: 25 lbs
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Apply In Person: 191 Churn Creek Rd. Redding, CA 96003
Apply In Person at Smart Center in Redding: 1201 Placer Street Redding, CA 96001