Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries
Fab Shop Laborer
Currently, we have entry level positions open with great opportunities for advancement at our division based in Anderson, CA.
ABOUT THE POSITION
- Entry level position with opportunity to learn and explore many jobs within the plant site including production, equipment maintenance, and supervision
- Learn to fill in on various machine stations
- Shovel, rake, and sweep wood byproducts
- Stack and pile lumber
- The work is fast paced and can, at times, be demanding
- Repetitive lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
- Work may consist of day, swing, or graveyard shift work, with some overtime and weekend work required during busy production times
- We look for applicants with at least 1 year of recent good work history and verifiable references
- All applicants must be at least age 18
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted in person at:
19758 Riverside Ave.
Anderson, CA 96007
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Sierra Pacific is an (EOE) Equal Opportunity Employer, including those with a disability and veterans. We are a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Worksite City: Anderson
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-21
Experience in field: At least 1 year of recent good work history and verifiable references
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Applications will be accepted in person at: 19758 Riverside Ave. Anderson, CA 96007 Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm