Perrin Construction, Inc.
We are a paving and concrete contractor, we are currently seeking a qualified, experienced, motivated and reliable concrete finisher.
Work usually consists of driveway, sidewalks, curbs and gutters.
Essential Job Requirements: Employees must be able to function well with regard to the following and able to perform in Northern California Sun:
- Uncontrolled environmental conditions: Inclement weather, noise, dust, dirt and mud, mobile equipment, other contractors, and walking surfaces strewn with materials, power cords and tools is typical.
- Work sites that change as a function of work availability.
- Occasional lifting up to 75 lbs., routine lifting up to 50 lbs. Continuous bending, kneeling, crouching and reaching while finishing concrete.
- Any combination of, bending, balancing, kneeling, crouching, reaching, handling, and walking 8 to 10 hours.
- Ability to work different shifts, up to 12 hour shifts and overtime as required by the work.
- Use of all limbs, dexterous and steady use of hands and arms for long periods of time.
- Simultaneous mental and muscular coordination, visual and audio awareness of surrounding area.
Ability to use the following:
Heavy lifting machinery, powered equipment such as generators, compressors, screeds, floats, finishers, saws and grinders. Hand tools such as shovels, rakes, brooms, brushes, floats, trowels, chisels, hammers, stones and various shaping tools. Rubber gloves, boots and protective gear.
If you are EXPERIENCED and feel that you would be a great fit, please apply. Only experienced applicants will be considered, please do not apply if you are not qualified and have no experience working with concrete.
-Must be RELIABLE, STRONG WORK ETHIC
-Able to occasionally work our of town. Lodging provided, there is a food per diem reimbursement
-Must have experience in working with concrete and can finish, operate all tools required for the job
-Clean driving record, CL A is a plus
-Able to follow construction safety and wear all PPE including long sleeves.
-We are a non-union company, 401k after 1 yr if service
-Full time work
-Pay is strictly based on your experience; which will be considered once we review your resume/application and after interview process. Must be able to pass pre-employment drug and background check.
Job Title: Concrete Laborer
Job Hours: Different shifts, up to 12 hour shifts and overtime as required by the work
Contract Status: Regular
RequirementsDriver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 75 lbs.
Apply In PersonPlease forward your resume or drop it off at:
Perrin Construction, Inc.
18094 Clear Creek Rd
Redding, CA 96001