Website Halcyon Solar
- Arrange and conduct site visits to gather all necessary design information can require opening electrical panels, being on roofs, entering crawlspaces or attics, and clear communication with the customer.
- Design and draft systems for permitting and build. This includes electrical design, system layout, and following engineering requirements for mounting systems.
- Complete and submit permit packages to multiple jurisdictions following their various design and paperwork requirements
- Direct other employees for the permit process (drafting etc).
- Work with Superintendent daily to schedule jobs
- Ordering and manage material to include using material on hand to stage multiple for jobs and stay ahead of the crews in the field.
- Work with installers to ensure proper materials are available and ordered outside of staged material
- Be self-motivated and organized to prioritize and complete task in the most effective manner.
- Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies and procedures.
- Communicate with customers and building officials in a professional and effective manner to achieve the desired outcome.
- General Construction work: using hand tools, measuring, leveling, assembling etc.
- Preform additional duties as assigned.
Worksite City: Cottonwood
Wages / Salary: Competitive Wages
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-28
Experience in field: • Previous solar installation and electrical experienced preferred, but applicants with no solar and or no extensive electrical experience will be reviewed. • Previous drafting experience is required. • Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations. • Professional appearance and excellent customer service. • Ability to innovate and improve operations and solve complex problems.• 1-2 years drafting experience • Proficient will all Microsoft office programs and computer use in general. • Experience writing purchase orders and receiving/staging material • Competency with fall safety equipment. • Electrical experience desired
Computer/Software Programs: CAD
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com