Website J&A Logan's Roadhouse #888
Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment, plateware and utensils in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition. Assists in food preparation procedures.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Scrapes and pre-rinses food from dirty dishes and places them in dishwashing machine.
- Washes pots, pans, and trays by hand and/or machine.
- Completes all assigned prep work.
- Removes trash and garbage to dumpster area.
- Washes work area tables, walls, refrigerator equipment, cooking equipment and floors.
- Cleans garbage cans and trash receptacles.
- Assembles, maintains and breaks down dish machine
- Able to place plates, utensils, pans and cases on high and low shelves.
- Capable of using knives, slicing equipment and other food preparation equipment.
- Good personal hygiene required.
- Works both indoors and outdoors.
- Works frequently in a hot damp environment.
- Must possess and/or obtain a valid Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to stand and exert a well-paced mobility for periods up to four hours in length.
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to managers and other staff members.
- Transports and carries objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent dangers to self and others.
Number of openings: 1
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: Hourly pay rate is dependant on experience – Merit increases based upon performance – Semi-annual performance evaluations
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Number of hours/week: Hours Vary
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2018-06-15
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Ways to apply
Apply on our company's website: https://recruiting.talentreef.com/ja-food-service-inc