Website Towneplace Suites
• Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
• Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
• Communicate with Manager regarding status of groups.
• Communicate with Housekeeping regarding VIP arrivals and expediting VR rooms.
• Communicate pertinent shift information to Manager/Supervisor and team members both verbally and in writing via log-book. Update as necessary.
• Pass on pertinent information to next shift: Group information, current selling strategy, follow-up required for guests or shift responsibilities.
• Assist team with training, supplies and support in order to consistently provide Brand quality service.
• Register guests, assign rooms, & issue room keys.
• Make courtesy call to guests to assure their complete satisfaction with their room, etc.
• Schedule and make Wake-up Calls.
• Receive and transmit messages.
• Keep records of occupied rooms and guests’ accounts.
• Make and confirm reservations.
• Present statements to and collect payments from departing guests.
• Provide solutions to problems for guests, associates and management. Use empowerment to exceed associate/guest expectations and resolve conflicts.
• Schedule dry cleaning service, post to guest folio and deliver to guest rooms.
• Perform administrative functions for guests, i.e., faxing, coping, mailing, over-night mail service, and other clerical duties.
• Implement, monitor and carryout guest honors program.
• Clean and maintain organized work area. Stock all printers and restock any guest supplies needed at front desk.
• Clean, organize, and maintain lobby area (news papers, coffee table, clean doors, windows, etc. as necessary).
• Post grocery-shopping tickets.
• Coordinate meeting room function book; booking and quoting dates; coordinating with other department’s food and beverage setups including coordinating the room
facility, setups and breakdown.
• Posting charges and expenses to the folio for the meeting room for guests.
• Deliver requested amenities to guest rooms (rollaway beds, cribs, pillows, blankets, towels, small amenity items, etc.).
• Verify bucket-check against computer information.
• Count drawers, make deposit drop verified by witness, and run initials.
• Close and balance shift.
• Communicate with Housekeeping Supervisor regarding early and late check-ins, checkouts, stay-overs, and special requirements for amenities.
• Document all maintenance related requests in the Maintenance Request Log/or Work Order Book.
• May perform housekeeping and minor maintenance duties as needed or requested by management.
• Use empowerment to exceed associate expectations and resolve conflicts.
• Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
• Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
• Proper administration of key control.
• Willingness and ability to train new associates.
• Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
• Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
• Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
• Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
• Perform other duties as required.
For more information, please see the following: IMM – Front Desk Clerk
Job Title: Front Desk Clerk
Number of openings: 1
Wages / Salary: Minimum Wage
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Number of hours/week: Hours Vary
Contract Status: Regular
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 35
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Apply in person with completed employment application and resume TOWNEPLACE SUITES REDDING 2180 Larkspur Lane Redding, CA 96002