Trinity Lumber & Building Supply, Inc.
The Floor Salesperson reports to:
STORE MANAGER OR GENERAL MANAGER/OWNER
The Floor Salesperson is responsible for providing sales assistance to all customers according to company policy. Primary/essential job functions include but are not limited to:
- Treat all customers in a courteous and friendly manner
- Wait on customers to provide information and sell merchandise
- Prepare sales tickets according to company procedures
- Resolve customer complaints
- Provide advice to customers on proper materials, their proper use, and techniques
- Watch for shoplifters at all times and take appropriate action
- Be aware of inventory levels at all times and report any shortages to the management immediately
- Be sure to keep all inventory merchandised properly and effectively
- Maintain an awareness of all items on sale or available at discounted prices
- Price incoming merchandise
- Place incoming merchandise into inventory
- Provide information and prices to customers making telephone inquiries
- Approve returns
- Issue credit memos for returned merchandise
- Be familiar with all prices and product information
- Place orders for replacement inventory as requested by management
- Recommend new product lines which you believe can be sold successfully
- Stock shelves as requested
- Change feature end units regularly as requested by the management
- Assist with the selection of products intended for use in advertising programs
- Be able to operate equipment such as glass cutters, key machines, paint shakers, etc.
- Be able to lift 100 pounds
- Train new employees as required
- Must have email address. Survey will be emailed to you for completion. Will take about 20 minutes.
Applications are available at The Smart Center (790 Main St., Weaverville CA, 96093).
Completed applications must be submitted to The Smart Center (790 Main St., Weaverville CA, 96093).
Worksite City: Weaverville
Benefits: Health, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 30+
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-07-31
Computer/Software Programs: Windows
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Lifting requirement: 100 lbs
Ways to apply
Apply In Person at Smart Center in Weaverville: 790 Main Street Weaverville, CA 96093[dkpdf-button]