Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Currently, we are seeking a qualified Electrician to work collaboratively with our division in Anderson, CA.
• Install, repair, and maintain electrical and mechanical systems and mechanical defects
• Recognize and correct mechanical defects
• Troubleshoot and perform basic maintenance on equipment
• Operate cutting torch, gas welder, drill press, grinder, and hand tools
• Perform general maintenance in a safe and efficient manner and maintain a clean work area
• Must be available to work all shifts as work may consist of day or swing shift work
• There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
• Work may consist of overtime, weekend, and holiday work during busy production times
• 2 years’ recent verifiable related work history required
• Knowledge of motor control circuits, 480 volt 3-phase AC/DC motors, starters, electrical and hydraulic systems required.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Because this is more than an invitation, it’s a commitment to offer opportunities for personal and professional growth to everyone! We ask people to grow with us and make the company even better.
We provide an excellent benefit package including a full Health Benefits Plan with low cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company paid Life Insurance. In addition, for over 38 years, the Sierra Pacific Foundation has provided scholarships to help the children of our crew members with education expenses. Each year, we give an average of $500,000 in scholarships.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person:
Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Sierra Pacific Industries
19758 Riverside Avenue
Anderson, CA 96007
Interested in SPI, but not this job? Look for future openings at: www.spi-ind.com/careers
Worksite City: Anderson
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-07
Experience in field: 2 years' recent verifiable related work history or educational equivalent
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: If you are qualified and would like to join our team, please apply in person: Sierra Pacific Industries 19758 Riverside Avenue Anderson, CA 96007 (530) 378-8353