Website American Career Training
Candidate must be:
- Timely, able to follow specific guidelines for training as set forth in our policies and procedures, work as a team, able to maintain a good attitude and be patient with all clients.
- Daily inspection of equipment to be operated, must be able to identify defects or potential problems and maintain accurate records.
- Instruct students to conduct pre-trip inspections.
- Instruct students in basic backing maneuvers in our skills yard.
- Instruct students in safe driving practices on specific routes.
- Readiness to perform any task needed should an occasion arrive.
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: $16.00 - $19.00 per hour
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2020-08-28
Experience in field: 3 years
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Ways to apply
Apply In Person: American Career Training 8530 Commercial Way Redding, CA 96002