Website Partnership HealthPlan of California
To develop provider and member educational opportunities for internal departments, external agencies, training, and materials to support PHC providers, community partners, and members. Provides hands-on support to internal team as well as to PHC providers, community partners, and members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Identifies knowledge and resource gaps and works to support and educate provider, community partners, members, teammates and program partners. Develops a strategic approach towards policy change, new benefit development, and/or performance improvement.
– Conducts customized education and training sessions.
– Prepares and presents data interpretation and recommendations at a level understood by diverse audiences.
– Establishes and maintains partnerships with providers and community partners via effective communication via phone, email, and in-person meetings.
– Works closely with other departments to identify opportunities for education and process improvement.
– Serves as liaison between programs and providers/community partners and facilitates dialogue and information exchange internally and externally.
– Coordinates all logistics of planning and implementing training and education meetings.
– Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM HIRING CRITERIA
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree; prior experience with managed care of health insurance environment preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Special Skills, Licenses and Certifications
Knowledge of business software applications. Valid California driver’s license and proof of current automobile insurance compliant with PHC policy are required to operate a vehicle and travel for company business. Training and/or Certification in Substance Use Disorders, Behavioral Health, Community Health Work, or Social Work may be preferred.
Performance Based Competencies
Excellent written and oral communication skills. Requires excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize assignments, maintain accurate records, and meet deadlines.
Work Environment And Physical Demands
When required, ability to lift, carry, or move objects weighing up to 30 lbs. Travel required, including overnight if needed.
All HealthPlan employees are expected to:
– Provide the highest possible level of service to clients;
– Promote teamwork and cooperative effort among employees;
– Maintain safe practices; and
– Abide by the HealthPlan’s policies and procedures, as they may from time to time be updated.
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: DOE
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-09-21
Experience in field: Prior experience with managed care of health insurance environment preferred
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Certifications: Training and/or Certification in Substance Use Disorders, Behavioral Health, Community Health Work, or Social Work may be preferred.
Lifting requirement: 30 lbs
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree
Ways to apply
Apply on our company's website: http://www.partnershiphp.org/About/Pages/Careers.aspx