Website Towneplace Suites
• Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
• Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
• Performs a variety of food preparation duties, such as repairing hot and cold breakfast foods and drinks.
• Immaculately cleans and maintains kitchen, equipment, utensils, service and eating areas.
• Brews coffee, tea, etc.
• Operates cooking equipment.
• Orders supplies, puts up stock, and keeps records.
• Maintains Brand Standards and Health Department requirements.
• Responsible for setting up and replenishing all food items.
• Greets and serves guests as demand is needed.
• May be required to run Micros (register) collecting money and balancing.
• May be required to stock the bar; to assist with setup and breakdown of meeting rooms; and handle the refresh / coffee breaks.
• Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
• Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
• Use empowerment to exceed associate / guest expectations and resolve conflicts.
• Proper administration of key control.
• Willingness and ability to train new associates.
• Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
• Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture.
• Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
• Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
• Perform other duties as required.
For more information, please see the following: IMM – Breakfast Attendant
Job Title: Breakfast Attendant
Number of openings: 1
Wages / Salary: Minimum Wage
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Number of hours/week: Hours Vary
Contract Status: Regular
Driver’s License Required: No
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 35
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Apply in person with completed employment application and resume TOWNEPLACE SUITES REDDING 2180 Larkspur Lane Redding, CA 96002