Dentz Customs & Collission
Specializing in making your dreams a reality. Restoration and Insurance Work.
- Follow supervisors’ instructions as to which parts to restore or replace and how much time the job should take.
- Review damage reports, prepare or review repair cost estimates, and plan work to be performed.
- Sand body areas to be painted and cover bumpers, windows, and trim with masking tape or paper to protect them from the paint.
- Fit and weld replacement parts into place, using wrenches and welding equipment, and grind down welds to smooth them, using power grinders and other tools.
- Prime and paint repaired surfaces, using paint sprayguns and motorized sanders.
Job Title: Automotive Body Repairer
Number of openings: 1-2
Wages / Salary: Depends on Experience (Tools Required)
Days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Number of hours/week: 40 hours/week
Contract Status: Regular
Experience in field: 5 Years (Preferred)
Driver’s License Required: Yes
DMV History: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required: No
Lifting requirement: 50
Other Ways to apply
Apply In Person: Please call Wendy or Kurt at (530) 768-5300 to discuss qualifications.