Website Anderson Tire Pros & Automotive
We are currently seeking a Certified ASE Master and AC Certified Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul automotive vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
We are searching for an enthusiastic Certified ASE and AC Master Automotive Technician, we are looking for someone who will be focused on providing high quality service to help our clients resolve issues with vehicle performance and appearance, inspect mechanical and electronic components, diagnose issues, and help find solutions to avert issues that may affect the performance or longevity of their vehicles for our clients. you should be thorough, reliable, honest, logical, and motivated. We are looking for a mechanic that will help us continue to serve our clients and help to continue to grow our business.
AC Certified is preferred but not required, some AC service experience is appreciated.
ASE Certified is strongly preferred but depending on years (8-10 years preferred) of automotive experience will be considered.
Worksite City: Anderson
Wages / Salary: DOE
Benefits: Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-08-31
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org