Website Siskiyou Forest Products
• Repairs and maintains electric, diesel, LPG, and gasoline industrial trucks, following manuals, and using hand or power tools.
• Troubleshoots breakdowns including motor, hydraulics, and electrical.
• Lubricates moving parts and operates repaired equipment to verify conformance to specifications.
• Examines protective guards, loose bolts, and specified safety devices on equipment, and makes adjustment, using hand or power tools.
• May fabricate special lifting or towing attachments, hydraulic systems, shields, or other devices according to blueprints or schematic drawings.
• Operates mobile equipment.
• Performs preventative maintenance and maintains appropriate checklist.
• Maintains, installs, repairs and troubleshoots all systems, equipment and facilities.
• Performs preventative maintenance.
• Assemble and install industrial machines
• Dismantle and move machinery
• Welding, cutting/brazing.
• Performs work at heights and tight spaces.
• Maintains working relationship with maintenance, production and management personnel.
• Works overtime and weekends as required.
Worksite City: Anderson, CA
Wages / Salary: $18.00 - $19.71 per hour
Number of hours/week: 40 plus
Contract Status: Temporary to Permanent
If Temp, What is the duration: 90 days
Job closes on: 2019-06-27
Experience in field: 1 year
Driver's License Required: No
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Ways to apply
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply In Person: 6275 State Hwy 273, Anderson, CA
Apply to Fax: 530-938-1455[dkpdf-button]