Website Smart Business Resource Center
Closes: AUGUST 30, 2019
Smart Business Resource Center
The Smart Business Resource Center, a private, non-profit, public benefit corporation in Shasta and Trinity Counties, seeks a full time Administrative Analyst to join our team. The Administrative Analyst provides accounting support under the direct supervision of the Controller. Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze business operation and financial data
- Present data and analysis in charts and graphs, and develop written reports
- Research and compile information related to special projects, grants and other required reports
- Write, design, or edit Web page content for internal and external use
- Maintain company website using content creation tools, management tools and digital/social media
- Responsible for content updates of company intranet
- Oversee supplies inventory and replenish balances as needed
- Scan and index all invoices, contracts and benefit documentation into document management system
- Maintains a comprehensive communications network with program department to facilitate administrative and fiscal activities.
- Display excellent organizational skills and accuracy in reporting
Preferred background or knowledge in:
- Financial analysis and reporting, Human Resources, financial and statistical processes, budgeting, employment practices and labor law.
- Software programs including Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and Excel.
Any combination equivalent to two years of college in Accounting, Business, Economics, Human Resources, or closely related experience. Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but relevant experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
Driver’s License Required: Yes, Class: C
The Smart Center participates in the California DMV Employer Pull Notice Program. Applicants are required to provide DMV printout with application.
The position pays between $15.60 and $26.40 per hour and some travel may be required on an infrequent basis. The schedule is Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. We are closed for lunch daily from noon- 1pm. We offer three weeks of paid vacation each year, a company paid retirement program, and a paid week off between Christmas and New Year’s. We also offer a cafeteria benefit plan, paid sick leave, tuition reimbursement and a host of other employee benefits! Most importantly, we offer a friendly and supportive working environment that includes monthly potlucks and ping pong tournaments!
If this job sounds like a fit for you, please apply by clicking the link below. The application includes pre-employment testing that will take approximately 50 minutes.
Worksite City: Redding
Wages / Salary: $15.60 and $26.40 per hour
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Paid Sick Leave
Number of hours/week: 40
Contract Status: Regular
Job closes on: 2019-08-30
Computer/Software Programs: Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook and Excel
Driver's License Required: Yes
FMCSA Medical Card Required:
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Ways to apply
Apply on our company's website: https://www.ondemandassessment.com/link/index/JB-DM8QFFLLZ?u=115289