- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
Come to meet with over 50+ employers looking to fill job openings….
Open Seats 999
9:00am - 12:00pm
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we'll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Noon Duty for Various LocationsRedding School DistrictShasta County
Instructional Assistant/ Various LocationsRedding School DistrictShasta County
Instructional Assistant – Early Childhood ServicesShasta County Office of EducationShasta County
Site Liaison (After School Program)Shasta County Office of EducationShasta County
Program Coordinator I-Tobacco Education ProgramHuman Response NetworkTrinity County
Class A DriverPerrin ConstructionShasta County
Swing/Graveyard CashierRedding Shell StationShasta County
Primary CaregiverShasta County Head StartShasta County
Site SupervisorShasta County Head StartShasta County
Environment/SWPPP MonitorMcEntire AssociatesShasta County