- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
Topics include: Saving your documents, using…
Open Seats 1
9:00am - 11:00am
Expand your knowledge of the MS Word program in this basic skills...
Open Seats -12
1:30pm - 4:30pm
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we'll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Collection AttendantGoodwill IndustriesShasta County
Maintenance PersonCalifornia Property MarketingShasta County
Maintenance TechnicianRedding Property ManagementShasta County
Medical AssistantsShingletown Medical CenterShasta County
Jr. Warehouse ClerkTed Pella, Inc. Microscopy Products for Science and IndustryShasta County
Cook – Line CookBleachers Bar and Sports GrillShasta County
Landscape Crew LeaderPelanconi Landscape INC Well know for great customer service and quality work.Shasta County
Transportation DriverNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Day Program InstructorNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Direct Care StaffNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County