- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we’ll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Associate Teacher- WeavervilleShasta Head StartReddingTrinity County
Family Worker – YrekaShasta Head StartReddingSiskiyou County
TeacherShasta Head StartReddingShasta County
Program Coordinator I-Weaverville Youth CenterHuman Response NetworkWeavervilleTrinity County
AmeriCorps Parent PartnerShasta County Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating Council (CAPCC)ReddingShasta County
AmeriCorps Volunteer CoordinatorShasta County Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating CouncilReddingShasta County
Clinical DirectorAlternatives to ViolenceTehama County
TherapistAlternatives to ViolenceRed BluffTehama County
RV Lot AttendantCalifornia Trailer and RV SalesReddingShasta County
RV Parts PersonCalifornia Trailer & RV SalesReddingShasta County