- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
5th Annual Ignite Opportunity STEM Career Day
Open Seats 999
8:00am - 3:00pm
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we'll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Copier Service TechnicianWestern Business ProductsShasta County
Camp CounselorsTrinity County Resource Conservation DistrictTrinity County
Administrative Clerk I/Administrative Clerk IITrinity County Administrative DepartmentTrinity County
Animal Care AttendantEmployer Name SuppressedTrinity County
Gate Attendant ITrinity County Solid WasteTrinity County
Warehouse Workers & Freight Handler PATWalmart Distribution CenterTehama County
Maintenance PersonCalifornia Property MarketingShasta County
Production AssistantEmployer Name SuppressedShasta County
LegalMorgan & Kelley Law firmShasta County
Technical ConsultantEmployer Name SuppressedShasta County