- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we'll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Office Administrator AssistantRe-Max Twon and CountryShasta County
Sawyers and LaborersCal North ForestryShasta County
Life Skills Instructor for Disabled AdultsCompass SLS & ILSShasta County
Receptionist/Office ClerkJKH Door ServiceShasta County
Network EngineerShasta County Office of EducationShasta County
General ContractorsTuff ShedShasta County
Early Childhood Education TraineeShasta Head Start Strong start in lifeShasta County
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)North Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Transportation DriverNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Day Program InstructorNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County