- All workshops, unless noted are at our Redding Office
- Maximum of 9 per class; minimum class size is 3.
- If a minimum of 3 people are not confirmed, the workshop is subject to cancellation.
Cancellations / Changes
- “No-show/No calls” will result in cancellation of your registration for any other One-Stop workshops you are scheduled to attend.
- If you are not going to be able to attend a workshop, please notify the instructor in advance. You can leave a message by phone at 246-7911, or by email using the Contact Page
9:30am - 11:00am
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we'll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Plumber TraineePlumber Trainee - Some experience helpfulReddingShasta County
Class A DriverExpress Employment Professionals ReddingReddingShasta County
Community Education Specialist IIUniversity of California CalFresh Nutrition Education ProgramRed BluffTehama County
Residential Cleaning SpecialistHome and Office BuddyReddingShasta County
Preschool TeacherKinderland Child DevelopmentReddingShasta County
Construction LaborersReddingShasta County
Experienced GroundsmanAbout TreesChicoButte County, Shasta County
CASHIERTops Super FoodsWeavervilleTrinity County
Line CookLulu's RestaurantReddingShasta County
Coding SpecialistLassen Medical ClinicRed BluffShasta County