Date(s) - 11/08/2018
8:15 am - 12:00 pm
Join us in the morning from 8:30 a.m. to 12 noon to discuss the important, and sometimes unexpected, implications of recent employment trends. We will explore need-to-know current legal matters, and provide analysis and commentary on:
• EEOC regulations – wellness programs, EEO-1 reporting, LGBT protections and complaints, and handling other types administrative complaints.
• Hire right – identifying systemic issues when vetting applicants.
• Employee pay compliance – Fair Pay Act, minimum wage, and DOL regulations.
• Leave me alone – retaliation claims based on leaves, discrimination, and harassment.
• New legislation for 2019.
• Significant employment case law.
• Employment contracts.
• Wage and hour developments.
• Leave of absence rules.
• Overtime regulations.
• Rest periods, breaks, and lunch hours.
• Federal and state reasonable accommodation issues.
• Hiring a quality workforce; getting the right person.
Add your first and last name to the comment box below.
Bookings are closed for this event.