The Smart Business Resource CenterProviding workforce services in Shasta and Trinity Counties with company headquarters located at 1201 Placer St. in Redding, California. We are a private, non-profit, public benefit corporation. Smart receives funding from the U.S. Department of Labor and the State of California.
MissionBuilding a quality workforce for today and tomorrow; our goal is your success.
- Smart puts people to work, reducing the unemployment rate and increasing the tax base.
- We at the Smart Center believe a healthy business community creates economic vitality. We are dedicated to strengthening and supporting Shasta County businesses in order to create jobs and encourage economic prosperity.
- We help businesses with start up, expansion and retention by providing access to skilled job seekers and employee training.
- We help people achieve self-sufficiency through entry to the labor market where they can learn a skill and build a career.
- We provide career exploration, job search assistance, on-the-job and vocational training.
- By working with all citizens in our skills pool, regardless of income or skill level, we help businesses succeed and ultimately create more opportunity for job seekers.
Results OrientedSmart has a 34 year proven track record of quality services with investment of over $40 million dollars in our community. Our staff of 27 dedicated professionals are ready to assist you with your workforce needs. Our goal is your success.
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we’ll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up
Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Associate Teacher- WeavervilleShasta Head StartReddingTrinity County
Family Worker – YrekaShasta Head StartReddingSiskiyou County
TeacherShasta Head StartReddingShasta County
Program Coordinator I-Weaverville Youth CenterHuman Response NetworkWeavervilleTrinity County
AmeriCorps Parent PartnerShasta County Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating Council (CAPCC)ReddingShasta County
AmeriCorps Volunteer CoordinatorShasta County Child Abuse Prevention Coordinating CouncilReddingShasta County
Clinical DirectorAlternatives to ViolenceTehama County
TherapistAlternatives to ViolenceRed BluffTehama County
RV Lot AttendantCalifornia Trailer and RV SalesReddingShasta County
RV Parts PersonCalifornia Trailer & RV SalesReddingShasta County