The Smart Business Resource CenterProviding workforce services in Shasta and Trinity Counties with company headquarters located at 1201 Placer St. in Redding, California. We are a private, non-profit, public benefit corporation. Smart receives funding from the U.S. Department of Labor and the State of California.
MissionBuilding a quality workforce for today and tomorrow; our goal is your success.
- Smart puts people to work, reducing the unemployment rate and increasing the tax base.
- We at the Smart Center believe a healthy business community creates economic vitality. We are dedicated to strengthening and supporting Shasta County businesses in order to create jobs and encourage economic prosperity.
- We help businesses with start up, expansion and retention by providing access to skilled job seekers and employee training.
- We help people achieve self-sufficiency through entry to the labor market where they can learn a skill and build a career.
- We provide career exploration, job search assistance, on-the-job and vocational training.
- By working with all citizens in our skills pool, regardless of income or skill level, we help businesses succeed and ultimately create more opportunity for job seekers.
Results OrientedSmart has a 34 year proven track record of quality services with investment of over $40 million dollars in our community. Our staff of 27 dedicated professionals are ready to assist you with your workforce needs. Our goal is your success.
Get Smart Updates
Want valuable news and info from Smart Center? Sign up for our newsletter and job alerts today and we’ll send you fresh updates on new jobs listings, workshops, and more!Newsletter Sign Up
Job Alerts Sign Up
Recent News & Updates
Recent Job Listings
Office Administrator AssistantRe-Max Twon and CountryShasta County
Sawyers and LaborersCal North ForestryShasta County
Life Skills Instructor for Disabled AdultsCompass SLS & ILSShasta County
Receptionist/Office ClerkJKH Door ServiceShasta County
Network EngineerShasta County Office of EducationShasta County
General ContractorsTuff ShedShasta County
Early Childhood Education TraineeShasta Head Start Strong start in lifeShasta County
Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)North Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Transportation DriverNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County
Day Program InstructorNorth Valley Developmental ServicesShasta County